Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Week 64:



Just a few things from Kamryn's email to her Mom,

HI MOM! 

I love you! I wish I would have been there for the 50th anniversary! It looks like it was a lot of fun! Everyone is getting so big! 

Things in the mission are going great. My companion and I are doing great.  It's all good.

I miss you all so much! I am thankful that I have you guys as my family. I brag about you all the time, don´t even worry (: Thank you for changing my life, and helping me become the person that I am today. YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE! 


AND.-..... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 
BIRTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you. Don´t go too crazy for the big 21! (; LOVES! 





Hermana Morris and Hermana Watt


Chilean paint fight


Hermana Watt and Hermana Moraga


Kamryn and her friend Maria de los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment