Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mar 4, 2014 - WEEK 5 (WHAT???)

WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK


So I leave for Vina del Mar in a week from today!  I am so excited. We have been starting to talk to real investigators out on the streets, and it has been amazing. Hermana Evans and I started talking to this man, and how we did it in Spanish, I have no idea, but we understood him, and as we taught him, he asked us when and where he could come to church!! Here we call those golden investigators because it usually is not that easy at all. So we got his address and contact information and sent the missionaries over to teach him. Sunday rolled around, and guess who we saw?? Fernando! It made my heart fill with so much joy. He LOVED it and he wants to keep coming back. We got a picture, and the other sister missionaries are going to keep us updated (:
Last preperation day Hermana Evans and I had scripture cases made and personalized. So we are so excited to see those today! It takes a week, so we have been so excited to see what they look like! Also the ice cream here is delicious, and I could eat it all day every day. 
We went to the temple for the last time in 18 months and it was just as beautiful as ever. I love the temple, and the one here is stunning. We see so many brides, and they are so beautiful! 
I wish I had more to write about this week! It has mostly just been a week of really studying and practicing. I will definitely have more to talk about next week. I love you all!!!

Love, Hermana Watt

FIRST MISSION PICTURES!!

Kamryn in Santiago


Reflexions in the window


Kamryn and her companion Hermana Evans. She is from San Diego. They are twiners.   She said they like to touch their hair (kam and Hermana Evans)  and they yell out "Su pelo es muy bonita" Your hair is very pretty.  She never liked her hair until now.  lol. 





Kamryn in front of a church building.  The sign says of Latter-day Saints

MORE PICTURES FROM THE MISSION HOME













No comments:

Post a Comment