Thursday, May 22, 2014

WEEK 16 -- GREAT WEEK!!!!!!

Hello Everyone!

My time is a little short today, but this week has been a really great one! (every day in the mission is great).
Flor was confirmed, and she has an amazing support system. She is so blessed, and it made me realized how blessed I am to have such an amazing support system, and to have grown up in the gospel. I know that the time is coming soon for the coming of the Lord, and I am so grateful that I have been called to help gather his sheep!!! It has been an experience that has changed my life.

We   love this area, and I hope that I never have to leave. It is so much fun here, and everyone is a big family. That is one thing I love about Chile! Everyone is family somehow, and if not, you are adopted in right away!

This week we taught many lessons, and all of our investigators want to be baptized, but they all have a hard time coming to church. They dont see a need to attend. But I have such a strong testimony of church attendance, and the importance of sacrament meeting.  We go to show our faith and our obedience, because we love the Lord,   and all He asks for is one day out of seven.

This week a man (drunk of course) came up to me and asked me if I would purchase his wine, and take it back to my country and tell every one I know about how great his wine is. I politely declined. Things like that are common here!

Anyway. I love this work, and I have such a strong testimony.

Keep on keepin on!

Love, Hermana Watt

No comments:

Post a Comment