Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 37: Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?

HELLO everyone!

FIRST off, we had changes! I am training again, and my new companion, Hermana Andrade, is from BRAZIL!!!!

This is a blessing, because I have been praying since the beginning of my mission that the Lord would help me learn Portugese. I have had this huge huge desire, and now, Hermana A is teaching me SO MUCH. Guys, I might just be forgetting english. But that`s okay. (: I love training, because really, I know I am only called to train because there is something that I need to learn. I have already learned SO much from Hermana A, and I am SO excited for this change!

Janet is scheduled to be baptized on the 26 of October. We are praying for her, and she is SO happy to be going to church and reading the Book of Mormon. In fact, she always invites her sister over to hear the lessons too (: She is progressing so much, and really, it has changed my life to see how the Lord has blessed her life. Her daughter Tanya, isn`t sure yet if she is ready, but we are praying she will see the example of her mom, and follow. 

I LOVE OVALLE. When we had changes, I was scared I was leaving, but I didn´t and for that I am so thankful. There is still a lot of work here to do in Ovalle (: What a blessing! 

ALSO... who would have thought that missionaries had to go house shopping? Yeah. Me either. We need to find a new house, so they called me and told me to find a house for them to rent! I learned that the mission teaches you more than just things of the gospel, but it prepares you for life! Wish me luck! 

In my personal time, I have started to read The Bible. I LOVE the bible, and I have already learned so much. Today I was reading in Romans, and these verses really stook out to me. 

 31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for uswhocan be against us?

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?shall tribulationor distress, or persecutionor famine, or nakednessor peril, or sword?
 37 Nay, in all these things ware more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels,nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,


 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Pictures


Hermana Andrade and Hermana Watt

Zone Conference






I wonder what she is teaching


The Zone


At an Organize Activity



Sister Andrade and Sister Watt









No comments:

Post a Comment