Monday, October 27, 2014

Week 38: The Savior Makes All Things Right

WELCOME TO SUMMER.

This week I haven´t been able to tell the difference between Ovalle and an oven. Oh how weird it will be to have Christmas in the sun. Let´s just say I´m not in Rexburg anymore! (; 

This week was so great! We met a man named Clemente. He is in a wheelchair, and he lives alone. He LOVES the gospel and wants to be baptized. We are hoping he can be baptized in November (: 

My companion and I are doing super well here in Ovalle. We are so lucky to have an amazing ward, and to be here with all these people who are super receptive! It is a great blessing, and we are so thankful!

This week I learned so much about the power of TRUE happiness. Really, happiness is an option, and the Lord wants us to be happy. It is all about how we think. Bad thoughts, and critizism are from Satan. The Lord loves us. He really does. 

I can´t believe it is almost nine months. Where does the time go. WHERE. I have no idea, but I never want it to end! 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Love, Hermana Watt


PICTURES

No comments:

Post a Comment