Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 50: MY FAMILY!

Hello to all! 

Another short note this week! I am so sorry, but there is hardly any more time in the work of the Lord! It is always for him. His time, His will! There are a lot more responsibilities that I have now in reguards to having to spend more time writing my mission president, so my time is little bit shorter, but it doesn´t mean I love you less!

I am still here in Placilla with Hermana Page, and we are doing awesome! We had a leadership meeting with the leaders this week, and a lot of my friends from the MTC and old companions were there! I got to see my trainer, Hermana Lopez, my MTC friends and Comp Hermana Evans, Morris, and Hansen and I got to see my mission ¨daughter¨Herman Andrade! It was SO much fun. 

Here is a generation picture! 

My mom, me and my daughter! WAHOO! 

I love you all!

Loves, HErmana Watt


Kam's Mom, Kam and Kam's daughter!


This week's Pictures!!!


New Leaders in the Mission!  Congratulations Kamryn!

These pictures were all pulled from Kam's first Leader Training.  The first one is Kam with her new comp, Hermana Page. 


Kam and her new companion Hermana Page


Kam at Leadership Conference







Kam in Placilla.  Looks so beautiful!

Leadership training is like a reunion.  The first one is kam with her trainer and then the one kam trained. Hermana Evans, Kams comp from the mtc.  Hermana Hansen, Kam and Hermana Evans were all in the mtc together.





This calling allows Kamryn to see all of her old friends from the MTC and old companions.  She must love it so much!









No comments:

Post a Comment