Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 51: My life be like... Twilight...

First. I love you all, and I am so thankful for all of you! 

Funny story:
We were in sacrament meeting a few sundays ago, and we brought our investigator Mesach. He is like 80 and we don´t understand him very well but He really wanted to get up and bear his testimony. So he got up there and the first thing he said was "I am so glad to be here with all of you in this great Evangelical church sharing about the good love of Christ"... Let´s just say it was an awkward start. He loves the gospel though, and even though he doesn´t learn super fast, He loves Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. And now he has it clear that this isn´t the Evangelical Church....

Also, I pretty much live in the Twilight movie because it is almost ALL forest here, and I love it. Might as well be living in Washington. 

I love the mission, and I have learned so much this past year about truly serving the Lord. I have really come to love my Savior even more every day for everything that he has done and sacrificed for me. He is my best friend, and I love that I can feel the love he has for these people. Being a missionary is the greatest calling. The best part is that you don´t have to have a plaque to be one (: SHARE THE GOSPEL with EVERYONE! 

The church is true! No doubt in my mind. 

Love, Hermana Watt



Mesach and Hermana Watt


Hermana Watt


1 comment: