Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Week 52: Tender Mercies..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMRYN!!!


Woke up this morning to a phone call from my district leader saying "Hermana Watt! Happy Birthday! Can´t believe you are already 21! Just go ahead and kiss your teenage years goodbye!"

I laughed a little, then cried a little. 

But, the good news is that I have 21 years to look back on, this past year being one of the hardest, but most rewarding of my life. I love the gospel, and I am so thankful that I have had this opportunity to serve. 

This past week I had the chance to see one of my converts from my first area. I was glad to hear that after a few hardships she is still doing well, and still active. We had a super spiritual experience, and it made me realize that really, even helping save one person, makes the ENTIRE mission worth it. 

I LOVE THIS CHURCH, and I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that this is Christ´s true church restored again here on earth. 


I LOVE YOU ALL! 
Hermana Watt


Hermana Watt and the convert from her first area and her baby.

Chilean Birthday Party For Kam!

It is so wonderful to know that when she is so far away from us that someone in Chile did something so special for her birthday.  The Lord loves us and is constantly showing tender mercies to us.  Viviana Burgos Sinchi posted these pictures of Kamryn from Placilla, de Penuelas, Chile.  


The Birthday Girl!


Birthday Cupcakes


Blowing Out Her Candles


And a Present!


Hermana Watt and Hermana Page


Kamryn and her birthday balloon


Kamryn eating her birthday cupcake





No comments:

Post a Comment