Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Week 53: Diligence in MIND

This week was amazing! 

First, we had a ward talent show, and we sang! Let´s just say we crushed it.. AGAIN! 

This week we had exchanges, and I was with an hermana from Brasil! She helped me practice my portugese. Thank goodness. Someone has to help me! She is a sweet person, and I decided that now I need to go to Brasil. Sorry mom! (;

We have changes this week, and it will be bittersweet! I love my companion, but I am so happy for her to be able to see her family (: She is amazing, and she taught me a lot!

This week we have a conference, and I will get to see my mission family again! Wahoo! 

Yesterday the bishops son was eating gum off the chairs... I guess that happens in EVERY country! haha. 

Mosiah 7:33!!!! READ IT 

("But if ye will turn to the Lord with full purpose of heart, and put your trust in him, and serve him will all diligence of mind, if ye do this, he will, according to his own will and pleasure deliver you from bondage.")


PICTURES


These chairs have been tossed to find gum on the bottom for chewing!


And here is the gum chewer!



Treats they made for the Ward Talent Show


One of the Sister missionaries Kam went on splits with




1 comment: