Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Week 58: Busy In The Work!

Another busy week in the mission field so no email this week from Kam.  I am including some excerpts from Kamryn's  email to her mom this week and some pictures.

.
"The area is super awesome. Everything is going 
well here in Placilla! I can´t even believe it, but 
we have changes again in two weeks. I am pretty sure
I am staying. But, I wouldn't mind, because I really 
love it here. We have found some good people, and the
members are amazing. They help us SO much with 
the work. 

We visited with Mesach this week and took a picture with him.  I love the mission. These chileans are hilarious. 

We had a conference, but I haven´t gotten any more packages
yet. Hopefully soon! They make my whole week. 
I can't believe that the time is going by way too fast. Just
seems like yesterday I was in the airport crying because 
I ripped my ensigns. 

I want you to know i am happy (: This always has and always will 
be the best decision I have ever made. The gospel makes me happy."

Pictures


Kamryn and Mesach


Zone Conference picture with Mission President and his wife in the middle (Kam 5th from the right)










1 comment:

  1. The actual custom Reproduction Hublot Wrist watches for sale tend to be the best options associated with buy replica watches on the web. Regardless of whether you are searching for the actual breitling replica sale you will discover the best view in the correct cost the following. Who denied that the replica watches sale contribution to the whole movement of the Swiss watch industry. From design to production, quality control, replica watches the whole process control everything in good order and well arranged. Not only is the largest supplier of Swiss watch movement today, also let many small brands had the power to survive. So when Baorui table Group founder old Hayek says to stop foreign sales of ETA machine, the whole world is probably at least replica watches sale world was shaken up.

    ReplyDelete