Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Week 61: THE TIME IS FLYING!

Taken from an email to her mom.

I can´t even believe that it is already Monday again!  TIME IS FLYING. I don´t really want it to. It is so bittersweet.  I love my mission and I love the people of Chile.  It is so beautiful here especially the beaches.

I have a conference on Friday.  Can you believe my mission President will be going home in June?  He has been a wonderful President but I am sure his replacement will be great too.


I am so excited for Allie getting her Patriarchal blessing.  I am excited that I will be home when Kim and Jared have their little boy!  

Can't wait to see all your faces on Mother's Day on Skype.  I miss you all so much.

LOVE YOU!

Loves (:

Kam

                           PICTURES















1 comment:

  1. Ok all done, send the invoices or the rolex replica link and I will make the replica watches done strait away for all three rolex replica do you accept paypall. The Hysek watch is lovely. When I will need a new replica watches sale I will come back again. If you will have the rolex replica uk in the picture can you send a notice email please. Please send me the replica watches link again. The reason is that I tried to make the payment but my bank has stopped the payment thinking that is fraud. They called me and I confirmed that it okay. When I tried again to access the link has not worked at all. I appear on the hublot replica watches just the word. I had some questions the last rolex replica sale I wrote to you guys. And have a couple of more. One reason is, I do live in the UK. And here in Denmark.

    ReplyDelete