Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Week 62> ZONE CONFERENCE, GENERAL CONFERENCE AND EASTER!


Guess what? I got my easter package JUST in time. I got it on Friday, and Easter was Sunday. WAHOO. It was the best, and I shared my candy with all the kids in the "English" room of General Conference. Needless to say it was the BEST! There are a lot of us Americans. The room was a little stuffy but we had a blast listening to the words of the Prophet and Apostles! Can´t believe it is my last one in the mission. :(

Time is flying by way too fast.

We are going to have interviews with the president this week. . I STAYED IN PLACILLA! YAY! 

Mesach came to the conference.  That was great.

I am having an awesome time here!  We are searching for those who are ready to hear the gospel and are really trying to follow the spirit. The Lord is trying to change me through this experience into who He knows I can become before I go home. He knows everything. 

We had a good Easter (: it was nice to have conference.  The good news is next Easter I will be there! Wahoo.

Won't be long till I'll be there with you.  I am looking forward to that but am still working hard here in Placilla.

Love you all,

Hermana Watt

 Zone Conference 



Kamryn and her companion teaching


Kamryn teaching a group



Sister Watt & Sister Morris


Kam Watching General Conference


Kam and Sister Morris with the Easter basket Amber sent her

No comments:

Post a Comment