Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WEEK 24: HELLO! FROM KAMRYN aka Britany Spears!!!!

HELLO!
I wish that I could say that it was a graceful experience getting to this computer place, but it was everything but that! But I am here, and I am so grateful that one computer place opens even when it is raining!

This week was a good week! We are spending most of our time searching for new people, and I have definitely seen the Lords hand in all things here in this area. I realized that what we want and what the Lord has planned are usually two totally different things. We are finding people, but it is slower than I had hoped! Opening an area is hard, but I know that the Lord has people here who are ready, we just need to find them!

Hermana Burwasser and I were walking and this group of punks came up behind us and started saying "Hey Britney come talk to us Britney!" We turned to look at them and contacted them and they kept telling me they thought I was Briteny Spears. The best part is that the only thing we have in common is that I have blonde hair. Then when we started walking away, they all were like "CHAO BRITNEY!!!!"

So from now on Im going by Britneyour

LOVE YOU ALL!
Hermana Watt

PICTURES



Herman Burwasser and Hermana Watt


No comments:

Post a Comment