Friday, August 22, 2014

Week 28: I PUT MY TRUST IN HIM

Hello! 

This week was great!

Last Monday, our zone had an activity, and it was my first activity EVER in the mission. We played futbol or in our part of the world, soccer, and it was SO FUN. Our team won, obviously. Mostly because we had actual soccer players on our team. Such a blast.

Also this week I learned how to make bread! I am telling you right now, the bread here is amazing, and I may or may not eat way too much of it. It is one thing that America definitely doest have! GREATEST thing ever. 

My poor companion was sick this week, so we didnt have many things happen, but one thing I have learned is that even though it seems like it would be awesome to stay in for a few days as a missionary, it really isnt. I missed working and finding! And now, we are back at it, ready to find people and bring souls to Christ! 

The mission is the greatest gift, and experience. I have grown SO much. I love my Savior, and my Heavenly Father. I know that this life is really to be lived in service to them. When we live and are obedient in this life, Oh how great our reward will be in the next! (:

LOVE YOU ALL!

PIC: My district! (:


27 And have been supported under trials and troubles of every kind, yea, and in all manner of afflictions; yea, God has delivered me from prison, and from bonds, and from death; yea, and do put my trust in him, and he will still deliver me.


THIS WEEKS PICTURES


Kamryn's District


An investigator that Kam and her comp in the mtc approached while out getting ice cream.  He ended up getting baptized 

A note from a member to Kamryn and Sister Evans

Hermana Watt & Hermana Evans – Do you remember this photo?  On Wednesday I was leaving the temple and saw this guy and remembered how you invited him to come to church and he came.  Guess what?  He got baptized about two weeks ago and was at the temple to do baptisms.  The two of you started it all.  I´ve been telling other CCM missionaries about this and telling them that miracles can happen, even when your Spanish is so-so.  Thanks for being great examples.

Hope you´re both doing great.


Kam and a family in her ward 


The ladies of the zone




P-day with the district.  Footbal (soccer)  Kam's district won.  


Some dog in a chair outside.   
 


Making bread


Turtle lady investigator








No comments:

Post a Comment