Friday, August 22, 2014

Week 29: He showed not himself until AFTER the trial of their faith...

Hello my family and friends! 

This past week we had a zone conference, and we learned a ton about how to help bring people unto Christ. It was such an amazing and uplifting experience, especially because I learned that EVERY member is and should be a missionary. So if you have friends, or family who aren't members, share with them! We are ALL called to serve (: 

This area has been a tough one. It is a HUGE area, but there arent many people that are super accepting of the gospel, and if they are, they dont want to come to church, or read, or pray. I was super blessed in my first area to always have people progressing, and one thing I have learned is that people have their agency. Sometimes I wish they didnt! haha. 

But I have learned patience and that really, the success of a missionary is not measured by baptisms or by numbers, or by how many people you have to teach. It is measured by obedience, diligence, and faith, even when you feel like giving up. 

FAITH is the most important, and really, having faith can change your whole attitude. 

I am blessed to be a missionary! 

Love, Hermana Watt

12 For if there be no faith among the children of men God can do no  miracle among them; wherefore, he showed not himself until after thetrial of their faith.

This Week's Pictures



Is she practicing the discussions?


Kam calls these the twins!


Bracelets made by comps Mom


\
Kam with the twins!



No comments:

Post a Comment