Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 42: HE WILL CARRY US!

My dearest friends and family,

I LOVED seeing the pictures of my Kadee and ALL who were there to support her. I imagine there is NO greater feeling than coming home to all of the arms who helped raise us (; 

She is an amazing example to me, and I am excited to see all of your faces again. But right now I am happy and excited to continue strong for the next few months. 

This week has been ABSOLUTELY amazing.

We found a 12 year old boy who´s name is Benjamin, and he is SO ready and REALLY REALLY wants to be baptized. But in order to, the parent has to give permission. So we went over, had a lesson with her, asked, and she said YES! That she was so happy for him to have this gospel in his life. We hope through his example, it will change her life as well. He is going to be baptized next Sunday, and has such a strong testimony. 

We have a lot of really good investigators and I feel SO blessed to be here in this amazing area (: I LOVE OVALLE! 

This week we also moved houses. We finally found one, and it is SO wonderful.... 
Because now we don´t have deadly spiders crawling around EVERYWHERE. Just look up the rincon spider, see what is does if it bites someone, and then you can experience my life for the past few months living in fear. 

But... ALL IS WELL.

I love these scriptures, this story, and the truth it holds and how really we have all ¨walked on water¨ so to speak and we have all had moments where we were ¨sinking¨. But I love what Jesus says in response. 

HE WILL CARRY US. We just need to have the faith sufficient to believe that with Him, we CAN walk on water. 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!


Matt 14:25-33

25And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.
26And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
27But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
28And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
29And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
30But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
31And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
32And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.
33Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

PICTURES

Sweet Companions 

No comments:

Post a Comment