Monday, November 24, 2014

Week 43: HELLO!



Hello all!

I don´t have any time to write anything long... So I will fill you in next week.

A few short things...

BENJAMIN WAS BAPTIZED!!!! (:

I am still in Ovalle, and I am training my third daughter.. Hermana Vasquez. She is from Mexico. 

I LOVE THE MISSION! 

Love, Hermana Watt


Benjamin's Baptism.  Benjamin and the man who baptized him,  Kam and Sister Vasquez her new companion






Looks like Benjamin's family and Sister Watt and Sister Andrade

Email from a member

Dear Family Watt,

Thank you very much for answering my mail, I hope you forgive me for not being able to answer before, I had some problems with the internet.
His daughter was very happy, knowing that you wrote me; I gave her hugs and love from all of you. She is very good, and again this training a Mexican sister, and also had an opportunity of having lunch with them after the meetings.

Your daughter is very special, and talking nicely your Spanish.
We take care of his daughter and we love.

We also have a daughter in the mission, Chile Antofasta and already has seven months working on site and how important it is to know that there are families who love them and care for them.

We will send some pictures of them we take them one Sunday after the meetings.

With love Maldonado Family

PDTA .: excuse my English, I use the translator ...



Sister Watt and Sister Andrade


No comments:

Post a Comment