Friday, December 12, 2014

Week 45: ¿COMO ESTÁN?

I love you all!

Maricel, Dilan, and Darinka were baptized this Sunday! (: It changed my whole perspective on the mission to see them be baptized. I realized that really, this is something that will change their lives FOREVER. Maricel bore her testimony after and said "No matter what I do, or where life takes me, no matter where I live, or what I do or don´t have, I will ALWAYS stay in this church." I hope she serves a mission! She would be amazing. Dilan and Darinka are amazing too. They are young still, so growing up in the church will change them forever as well. What a blessing it was to find them. I love being an instrument in the hands of the Lord (:

This week was a blessing, and more and more miracles happen each day. This is the best Christmas ever. (: 

The best part is that here, people are using lights, and trees, and there is christmas songs in the stores! And the walmart here is FULL of Christmas decorations. I just want to buy them all. 

I´m sorry I am so short on time, BUT I love you all! 

Hermana Watt


Maricel, Dillon and Darinka's Baptism.  Hermana Vasquez and Hermana Watt

I thought I would share this sweet letter from Kamryn to Amber

Hello my dearest mom! 

I love you SO much. This week was SUPER eventful. We had stake conference, and the mission president was there with his wife. They both gave really good talks, and talked about how we ALL need to do mission work. Not just the missionaries. We all need to find someone who doesn´t have the gospel, and share with them the gift of our Savior, Jesus Christ, and his marvelous Atonement. 

ALSO! Maricel, Dilan, and Darinka were baptized this Sunday! (: It changed my whole perspective on the mission to see them be baptized. I realized that really, this is something that will change their lives FOREVER. Maricel bore her testimony after and said "No matter what I do, or where life takes me, no matter where I live, or what I do or don´t have, I will ALWAYS stay in this church." I hope she serves a mission! She would be amazing. Dilan and Darinka are amazing too. They are young still, so growing up in the church will change them forever as well. What a blessing it was to find them. I love being an instrument in the hands of the Lord (:

I can´t believe that the time is passing by so quickly. I won´t lie, I have been counting down the days till I can talk to you guys!!!! I am finally used to the mission life, and though I miss home, I am comfortable here. I have learned to deal with change, and completely give all my wants up for a strict schedule. It is SUPER hard, but worth it. I have learned so much and I hope with all my heart that I am a different person when I come home. The best me that I can be. More patience, more love, and more qualities that the Savior has. I promise I am trying every single day to be better. 

I have been so blessed to be in an area where they are really celebrating Christmas! It is hotter than hades here, but tons of people have their trees up, and lights outside on their houses. Electricity is expensive here, so not all do it, but some! It makes me so happy walking around at night and seeing all of the ligts (: Also, all of your decorations help me SO much. Really. It makes me feel more at home. My comp loves them too! We enjoy the days in our house with all of the Christmas cheer! 

The mission is good. The people here are amazing. I have met so many people, missionaries, and members who have really changed my life. We have good leaders and good members. It is so interesting, because we never really think about other countries, but living in one has changed my perspective completely. Now I have friends from Spain, Argentina, Paraguay, Mexico, Brasil, Peru, Costa Rica, Guatemala, and so much more. Really people who I will be friends with forever. 

I am a wierdo I think. I just have this love of traveling and doing new things that scare me. But I am so grateful at the same time that this is who I am. 

MOM! I love you so much. Every single moment I pray for you and the family. I love you all more than words can discribe. I miss you all, and I promise that everything you do for me is MORE than appriciated. Your name here is famous with my companions and my district because I always try to share what I can from the packages, like candy and all that. I realized I am MORE than blessed to have such an amazing mom who loves me and thinks about me so much. Words can not repay you sufficiently, so I will work my hardest here, and return with honor! 

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE.

¡Te amo máma!

My coming home date is July 28 2015 (: Officially. 




No comments:

Post a Comment