Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Week 48: HELLO!

Hello everyone! 

This week was so great! I was so happy to be able to talk to my family, and to see how all of them are doing. We will ignore the fact that I am jealous that they had a scottish christmas... 

Just thought I would share a little story with you that hopefully just makes you guys laugh  a little inside. I love being a missionary. 

This week we passed by a less active. He is kind of reserved and quiet, but this day was special, because in the middle of what we were sharing he gets up, walks away, then comes back with this huge black case. You can imagine what my thoughts might have been... no one keeps anything in a case like that unless it is dangerous... when all of the sudden he whips out his piano/accordian and starts playing and singing. It was the best moment of the week!!!!

We started the book of mormon again for the 4th time as a mission. Each time, we mark it with different topics (you can find them on the mission blog). It has truly changed how I study, and I ALWAYS learn something different each time. I challenge you all to start the book of mormon over, and mark it with 5 different topics. It will change your life!

I know the church is true. 

I LOVE YOU! 

Love, H. K. Watt




This week's Pictures


















Pictures from Zone Conference


Hermana Watt.  Does she look like a happy missionary?


Hermana Vasquez and Hermana Watt





No comments:

Post a Comment