Monday, December 15, 2014

Week 46: Él es la Dádiva!

My dearest friends and family! 

I LOVE this time of year. How blessed we are to have this time to remember our loving Savior, and EVERYTHING that he has done for us. What a blessing it is that we have to be able to repent and start over. Because of Him and His great sacrifice, we have the opportunity to change for the better. EVERY single day. I don´t think I have known, or heard of anyone more divine, or more loving than our Lord and Savior. 


This week has been amazing. Actually this whole month. Yesterday Javiera got baptized! She is an amazing example and has a wonderful spirit. To see the gospel change so many lives, has blessed me with the the opportunity to be more humble, and completely submit myself to my loving Savior, Jesus Christ. HE LOVES US. Let Him change your life. 


I LOVE YOU ALL! 

Love, H. Watt

A Letter To Her Momma!

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

1. My companion and I are friends.

2. We had a BAPTISM yesterday!!!

3. Benjamin recieved the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday, and Maricel, Dilan, and Darinka were confirmed! 

4. President is happy with our work! 

5. Because I get to see your faces in 10 days!!!!!

This week was really amazing. We got to see our investigator Javiera be baptized. Also to see Benjamin and Maricel Dilan, and Darinka progressing made us so happy! Really I am feeling the love of Christmas, and I am so happy and SO blessed that I am here in Ovalle!

I got 2 packages this past week, both birthday (: I left them because I am saving them until January. IM TRYING!!! hahaha. It is hard. But, I am learning self control. I think....

About skype. I think that I will be skyping around 6pm my time. I don´t remember the difference, so if you can do it that would be AMAZING! (: My companion needs to skype first, because for her, the earlier the better, so around 6 is when I will skype. BE READY!!!!

Mom. I am loving the mission. 

WHY THE FLIP ARE ALL MY FRIENDS GETTING MARRIED. 

Its okay. 

How is the Kadee holding up? Tell me everything. 

MOM I LOVE YOU! 

Pictures 


Javiera's baptism


Contemplating?



Hermana Watt and Hermana Vasquez

No comments:

Post a Comment